What does the American College of Sports Medicince suggest we should be lifting?
This is a fantastic course to study around your current commitments. You will become a fully qualified Personal Trainer in as little as six months whilst still continuing your present employment or education.
This Part Time Personal Trainer Diploma consists of 12 day-long practical training and assessment sessions held on Sunday's.
You will be supported during and after your course. You will receive the following:
• Teaching from experienced Personal Trainers who have their own successful businesses
• Teaching from OFSTED rated OUTSTANDING teachers
• The latest scientific training and fitness research available
• A mentoring programme from the minute you start
• Expert career guidance from people who have taken the same route as you
Qualifications gained during the TeachMePT Part Time Personal Trainer Diploma:
• CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym based exercise (20 CPD points)
• CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (20 CPD points)
• CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Circuit Training (16 CPD points)
• TeachMePT Certificate in Studio Boxing (4 CPD points)