What does the American College of Sports Medicince suggest we should be lifting?
The Full Time Personal Trainer option from TeachMePT is the quickest route to entering the fitness industry. You will be fully qualified in just six weeks.
We offer a range of fast-track qualifications, which are recognised in the UK and across the globe. After graduation you’ll be eligible to enter the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3.
The course is an intensive training programme, this is a full time commitment, but you will be fully accredited and able to start an exciting new career in just 6 weeks.
You will be supported during and after your course. You will receive the following:
• Teaching from experienced Personal Trainers who have their own successful businesses
• Teaching from OFSTED rated OUTSTANDING teachers
• The latest scientific training and fitness research available
• A mentoring programme from the minute you start
• Expert career guidance from people who have taken the same route as you
Qualifications gained during the TeachMePT Part Time Personal Trainer Diploma:
• CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym based exercise (20 CPD points)
• CYQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (20 CPD points)
• CYQ Level 2 Certificate in Circuit Training (16 CPD points)
• TeachMePT Certificate in Studio Boxing (4 CPD points)